- User License
Provided you comply with these Terms, Snoogg grants you limited permission (which may be revoked at any time for any reason or no reason) to access and view the Services and to download, email, or print individual pages of the Services in accordance with these Terms and solely for your own personal use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice contained on such pages. No other use is permitted without express prior written permission from Snoogg. You may not, for example, incorporate the information, content, or other material from the Services into any database, compilation, archive or cache, nor may you publish, broadcast, or redistribute any text, photos, graphics, or audio or visual materials. You may not modify, adapt, translate, copy, distribute, re-publish, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, reuse, resell, license, create derivative works of, transfer, or sell the Services, any part of the Services, or any information, content, material, software, products or services obtained through the Services except as specifically permitted above. You may not link or frame to any pages of the Services or any content contained therein, whether in whole or in part, except (i) as may be specifically authorized by Snoogg in writing; (ii) in connection with authorized use of content available through our Link to Snoogg page; or (iii) as part of an authorized Snoogg affiliate marketing program (“Affiliate Program”). For more information on the Affiliate Program, please visit: https://www.Snoogg.com/affiliates/. Any link to the Services must not, nor have the potential to, in our sole discretion, damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Snoogg’s names and trademarks and must not create the false appearance that any program, person, or entity is associated with or sponsored by Snoogg. You may not deep-link to the Services for any purpose or access the Services with any robot, spider, web crawler, extraction software, or any other automated process or device to scrape, copy, or monitor any portion of the Services or any information, content, or material available from the Services. Snoogg reserves all of its statutory and common law rights against any person or entity who violates this section. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Use Restrictions; Compliance with Laws.
You agree that your use of the Services is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
You also agree: • to comply with Indian law and local laws and rules regarding online conduct and User-Generated Material (as defined below), and regarding the transmission of technical data exported through the Services from the US or the country in which you reside; • not to use the Services for illegal purposes; • not to retrieve data or other content from the Services for purposes of creating or compiling that content for any purpose other than your authorized use of the Services as permitted by these Terms; • not to submit inaccurate information via the Services (including misrepresenting your affiliations with any institution), commit fraud or falsify information in connection with your use of the Service, or act maliciously against the business interests or reputation of Snoogg; • not to impersonate or attempt to impersonate another user or person; • not to sell or otherwise transfer your Services account; • not to harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any Snoogg employees, contractors, agents, or representatives engaged in providing the Services; • not to commit any acts of infringement on or using the Services or with respect to the Services or their information or content; • not to engage in activities that aim to render the Services inoperable or to make their use more difficult; • not to copy any Services content, including product images and descriptions, for republication in any other publication, whether in print or online; • not to create or maintain content in connection with the Services for or with any commercial or other purpose or intent that does not in good faith comport with the purpose or spirit of the Services, including but not limited to linking to any commercial or other website from the Services; • not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems from or through the Services; • not to interfere with another person’s or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Services; • not to use the Services for chain letters, junk mail, spamming, or use of distribution lists; • not to upload, post, or transmit viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, malware, adware, or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or computer programming routines, including those that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information; and • not to disrupt, interfere with, or otherwise harm or violate the security of the Services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Services, including the Affiliate Program sites. You agree that the consequences of violations of this section or Sections 3 or 12.b. may be so serious and incalculable that monetary compensation may not be a sufficient or appropriate remedy. Accordingly, in the event of a violation of any of those sections, we may seek immediate injunctive relief, without the need to post bond, prove damages, or meet any similar requirement, as well as any other remedy available at law or at equity, and otherwise terminate your access to the Services.
- Payment Information; Gift Cards
- Credit Applications for Institutional Accounts
If you are a company, organization or school, you may be eligible to purchase products via the Services “on account” as described here. To request an institutional account you will be required to submit a credit application and additional terms may apply.
- Terms of Sale
- All orders of products made available on or ordered using the Services (“Products”) are subject to this Section 7. b. The prices and availability of Products may change at any time without notice to you. Prices remain valid while they are listed and offered on the Services. Prices will be as posted on the Services as of the date and time of your order, as applicable. Availability of Products may be limited and Products may not be available for immediate delivery. Some Products may not be available in certain areas. Product colors, measurements, and weights are approximate only and may vary from the representation on the Services. These differences will not constitute a defect in or noncompliance of the Product. We reserve the right to modify Product offerings at any time, but we are not obligated to make any modifications to Products that have already been shipped. c. Product orders are subject to the shipping, return, and related terms and policies located at https://www.Snoogg.com/customerservice. d. Nothing on the Services constitutes an offer, but an invitation to you to make an offer to purchase Products through the Services. All Product orders are subject to acceptance by Snoogg. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason, including the following: (i) limitations on our ability to accept orders for shipment to addresses outside the United States; (ii) limitations on quantities of Products available for purchase; (iii) inaccuracies or errors in Product descriptions, images, or pricing information; and (iv) problems identified by credit and fraud avoidance services. We may also require additional verifications, approvals or other information before accepting any order. After we receive your offer to purchase Products, we will send an order acknowledgement to the email address you provide listing the contents of your requested order. This email serves only as information to the purchaser acknowledging that the order has been received. e. Resale of Products purchased through the Services is prohibited. f. Disclaimer of Warranties: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. SNOOGG EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THOSE REGARDING AVAILABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY USE OR PURPOSE, COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY STANDARDS OR USER REQUIREMENTS, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE IN TRADE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SNOOGG OR IN ANY MANNER FROM THE SERVICES CREATES ANY WARRANTY.
- Career Opportunities
The Services may allow you to apply for job openings at Snoogg. You will not upload a job application or resume for any person other than yourself. You warrant that all information contained in any job application or resume you provide is current, accurate, and complete. Your submission of a job application or resume does not in any way require Snoogg to review that resume or consider you for employment. Employment opportunity descriptions on the Services are subject to change at our sole discretion without notice.
- Termination of and Modifications to the Services; Availability
Snoogg reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, suspend, or discontinue at any time, with or without notice, the Services (or any part thereof), including but not limited to the Services’ features, functions, look and feel. Any programs, products, or services that may be mentioned in the Services are subject to availability and additional terms may apply.
- Your Account, Password, and Security
- Some features of the Services may require you to register or create an online account with Snoogg. During this process, you must provide an email address (to use as a username) and password and provide certain information to Snoogg, including your name, billing address, telephone number, and a valid email address. You agree to: (a) provide only true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form, and (b) maintain and promptly update the personal and other information you provide to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if Snoogg has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Snoogg has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof). If you submit the personal information of any person other than yourself in using the Services, you warrant that you have that person’s permission to provide us with that information. h. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account, username, and password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, and for any other actions taken in connection with the account or password. You agree to (i) immediately notify Snoogg using the contact information below of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your password or account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password and (ii) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. Snoogg will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or relating to your failure to comply with clauses (i) and (ii) or for any acts or omissions by you or someone else using your account or password. i. To become a Preferred Customer you must sign up at a Snoogg location. Preferred Customer membership is subject to additional terms as provided at Snoogg locations or otherwise provided by Snoogg.
- Cancellation, Termination, Transfer, and Expiration of Account or Services
- You may terminate your online Snoogg account, with or without cause at any time, upon providing written notice to Snoogg, but you understand that any User-Generated Material you have Submitted may both remain in our archives and may continue to be accessible by other Services users. Upon any termination of your account, your right to use your account immediately ceases. b. Snoogg may, in its sole and absolute discretion, and at any time and with or without prior notice to you, suspend or terminate any Services account and/or your access to or use of any Services for any reason whatsoever, including due to Snoogg’s belief, in its absolute and sole discretion, that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms or with any applicable laws or regulations. In the event of a dispute or conflict among, or complaint from, users of the Services about another’s right to establish, use, or maintain a Services account, Snoogg reserves for itself the sole right to determine whether or how to resolve such dispute, conflict or complaint, with or without factual or other investigation. c. Upon any suspension or termination by either party of your Services account, and/or these Terms or use of any Services or any portion thereof, you must promptly cease accessing and using your account and/or the Services, as applicable. Snoogg may, in its sole discretion, temporarily or permanently block access to, remove, deactivate, delete, and discard all such User-Generated Material. Snoogg accepts no liability for removed or deleted User-Generated Material. You agree that Snoogg shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, your access to any Services, or these Terms.
- User-Generated Material
- Proprietary Rights.
The Services, including their text, audio, video, graphics, charts, photographs, interfaces, icons, software, computer code, data, trademarks, logos, slogans, names of products and services, documentation, other components and content, and the design, selection, and arrangement of content is exclusively the property of Snoogg or, as applicable, its suppliers and licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, other intellectual property rights, and other laws, and may not be used except as expressly provided in these Terms without advance written permission of Snoogg. Snoogg trademarks and other marks, logos, and names of Snoogg, used on or in connection with the Services may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not under Snoogg’s ownership or control. Furthermore, such trademarks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Snoogg. Any unauthorized use of any trademarks, trade dress, copyrighted materials, or any other intellectual property belonging to Snoogg or any third party is strictly prohibited and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The Services may contain references to third-party marks and copies of third-party copyrighted materials, which are the property of their respective owners. All designs, text, graphics, interfaces, and images (and the selection and arrangements thereof), and software, hypertext markup language (HTML), scripts, active server pages, and other content and software used in the Services, excluding those belonging to any third party, are protected by applicable copyright laws. Copyright © 1999-2020 Snoogg Art & Craft All rights reserved.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS PROVIDED BY OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES (WHETHER PROVIDED BY SNOOGG, YOU, OTHER USERS, OTHER AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL MATERIAL, TEXT, PHOTOS, GRAPHICS, VIDEO, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SNOOGG DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. SNOOGG DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CONDITIONS OR COMPONENTS. SNOOGG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS ON THE SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SNOOGG EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY STANDARDS OR USER REQUIREMENTS, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. SNOOGG HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, MISDELIVERY, OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY USER COMMUNICATION OR USER-GENERATED MATERIAL. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU, ALONE, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEMS, AND NETWORKS, ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY INFORMATION FROM THE SERVICES, AND FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGE THAT MAY BE INCURRED. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE SERVICES ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN LOCATIONS OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES. IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCESS THE SERVICES FROM LOCATIONS OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLYING WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SNOOGG OR IN ANY MANNER FROM THE SERVICES CREATES ANY WARRANTY.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The consent of a parent or legal guardian is required before a minor can use the Services. Use of the Services by a minor is confirmation that she/he is an adult or that she/he is a minor who has received permission from a parent or legal guardian to use the Services. The applicable parent or legal guardian will be responsible for any activities of minors in connection with the Services regardless of whether or not the minor has received permission from that parent or legal guardian to use the Services.
- Third-Party Websites
Snoogg welcomes comments regarding the Services. If you submit comments or feedback to us regarding the Services, they will not be considered or treated as confidential. We may use any comments and feedback that you send us in our discretion and without attribution or compensation to you.
- Third-Party Beneficiaries
These Terms do not confer any rights, remedies, or benefits upon any person other than you and Snoogg, except that our affiliates are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms.
You acknowledge that these Terms are supported by reasonable and valuable consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which are hereby acknowledged. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge that such consideration includes, without limitation, your use of the Services and receipt or use of data, content, products, services, User-Generated Material and information available at or through the Services, the possibility of our review, use or display of User-Generated Material, and the possibility of publicity and promotion from our review, use or display of User-Generated Material that you provide.
Any provisions of these Terms that are intended to survive termination (including any provisions regarding indemnification, limitation of our liability, or dispute resolution) will continue in effect beyond any termination of these Terms or of your access to or use of the Services.
- Notice & Electronic Communications
All notices, consents, and other communications permitted or required to be given under these Terms must be in writing and addressed to the recipient and will be deemed given: upon delivery if personally delivered with fees prepaid, including by a recognized courier service; upon receipt if delivered by certified or registered United States mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, as indicated by the date on the signed receipt; or, where you are the recipient, upon delivery by email. These Terms and any other documentation, agreements, notices, or communications between you and Snoogg may be provided to you electronically to the extent permissible by law. Please print or otherwise save a copy of all documentation, agreements, notices, and other communications for your reference.