Skip to content
- Mixing ratio 100 Gram Part A : 5 Gram Part B
- LSR -220 FAST CURING 20 SHORE HARDNESS 1KG PACK) will reproduce the finest detail and are suitable for a variety of industrial and art related applications including making molds
- (LOW VISCOSITY) You can easily mix and pour this rubber compound, creating one-block or two-block pieces or replicas with no vacuum degassing required
- (MIX RATIO) Our silicone rubber compound has a 100:5 mix ratio, making it easy to use and resulting in flexible, viscosity-free molds. Easy to use silicone rubber compound features a convenient mixing ratio by weight. Use weighing machine for proper measurement and to avoid mistakes
- (QUALITY) Our liquid silicone rubber is durable and flexible, which means it can be reused multiple times without losing its shape or quality
- (ADVANCED FORMULA) It is odorless and doesn't release harmful fumes, making it a healthier option compared to other types of mold-making materials
- (CUSTOM PROJECT) Create custom silicone molds for your crafts and DIY projects with our high-quality, safe liquid silicone rubber.
- (USES) Use this versatile product for making molds of all kinds, including resin, wax, candle, soap, and architectural details, statues, and figurines. FAST CURING Cures at room temperature within 3-5 hours. An exceptional fluidity and good operability, easy to demold. Good tensile and tear strength, low shrinkage SHORE A HARDNESS 20ᵒA - This scale measures the hardness of flexible rubber molds. A 20ᵒA hardness is in the very soft range in molding grade.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.